It’s that time of the year again! Issaquah Goes Apples is just around the corner, along with the eagerly awaited art competition!
Submit apple themed art (in 2D format) between now and Oct 7th to be considered for a variety of prizes sponsored by the Downtown Issaquah Association.
Submission Deadline: 11:59 p.m., October 7, 2022
Please note – There will be no drop-off of art, in the interest of public health.
We will print out the artwork and display it at various businesses in the Downtown Issaquah area. So please make sure the images that you submit are of good quality (properly aligned, taken in a well lit area, etc).
- All interested individuals are encouraged to submit their art for consideration.
- All artwork must include an apple or apple theme
- Submit a photo of your art (by October 7, 2022) to IssaquahGoesApples@gmail.com
- Submission should be in .jpg format less than 2MB
- Acceptable media: colored pencil, graphite, paint, pastels, photography
- Important! Please include name, age, email and phone number
- Also include a brief description of your work, size and medium used
That’s it — easy! We look forward to seeing your wonderful artwork. If you have any questions, please contact us at IssaquahGoesApples@gmail.com.
Winners will be announced on October 15, via Facebook. There will be a People’s Choice Award (chosen by online voting on our Facebook page,) as well as awards by our panel of judges.
So start creating!